Sustainable Economy & Society - Stability. Jobs. Prosperity.
The Inaugural CIO & IT Leaders Summit
- Starts: Thursday, 17 May 2012 at 8.40am
- Ends: Thursday, 17 May 2012 at 5pm
- Venue: Croke Park
- Phone: 01 241 1520
- Website www.ciosummit.ie
As the sources of competitive advantage become even more connected to technology, the CIO’s contribution to the health and strategic direction of the business is critical like it has never been before. With fast-changing economic realities, European and global markets in the balance, IT decision makers need to continuously evaluate and plan how they use IT to drive efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Why should you attend?
This event is designed for those who have a strategic focus on their business and the role that technology plays in their company’s ability to remain competitive in the years ahead. As an IT decision maker, you will get up to speed on critical business and technology issues ranging from the impact of local economic conditions to the most pressing global trends affecting IT in the enterprise. The summit is designed to help you become a more effective executive, opening doors to new perspectives to help you and your department move forward. Summit sessions are led by peers or industry experts on the following issues:
- The changing role of the CIO: Is the CIO an IT expert or a business executive?
- How CIOs can drive business transformation? What are the key competencies for the CIO to deliver?
- How can CIOs better manage complexity in their organisation and continue to drive and sustain growth?
- Business intelligence: Data and information management to achieve competitive advantage
- CIO 2020: Future technology trends shaping the corporate landscape to 2020 and their impact on the CIO's universe
- Managing IT to maximise ROI
- Cloud computing – building bridges to new opportunities?
- Transforming IT into a highly valued business partner – Strategies to enable CIOs to deliver real value to the business