Sustainable Economy & Society - Stability. Jobs. Prosperity.
IIA Annual Conference 2012 - 'BUILDING BRICS'
- Starts: Thursday, 10 May 2012, at 9am
- Ends: Thursday, 10 May 2012, at 5pm
- Venue: Aviva Stadium
- Phone: 01 542 4154
- Price: 240
- Website www.iia.ie/annualconf2012
Enabling business expansion via mobile, social media and localisation.
The IIA Annual Conference 'BUILDING BRICS' will focus on the convergence of social, mobile and localisation, with a line-up of industry experts who know all about what it takes to have a truly global business, how to use mobile technologies and social media to grow brands and drive sales.
The conference will feature, among others:
- Sean O'Sullivan, managing director of Avego, and new dragon on Dragons' Den
- Sharon Walsh, marketing director of Heineken
- Deborah Lynch, developer technical services manager of PayPal
- Constantin Gurdgiev of Ireland Russia Business Association
- Fergal O'Byrne, managing director of SONRU
This is a conference will be full of talented people sharing their expertise and experience at both plenary and break-out sessions which will run concurrently throughout the day.