Address: ESET Ireland, Westgate, Wexford
ESET - The maker of legendary NOD32 Antivirus. Reflex IS - ESET Ireland is the exclusive distributor of ESET operated by Reflex IS under licence from ESET spol s.r.o Slovakia.
At ESET, we are dedicated to developing high-performing security solutions for corporate, SMB and home users, detecting and disabling all known and emerging forms of malware. Our extensive line of solutions protects across all types of environments and platforms, from workstations and servers to mobile devices, helping our clients maintain maximum protection.
The superior detection capabilities and low system requirements of our solutions have, and continue to be, recognised by independent anti-malware testing organisations. Our flagship products include ESET NOD32 Antivirus and ESET Smart Security for businesses and home users.
- Available across Ireland through a network of 450 reseller partners.
- Recipient of the most Virus Bulletin 100 awards since May 1998.
- Awarded the highest number of 'Advanced+' ratings in retrospective testing (AV-Comparatives).
- Included in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- 524pc growth over the past five years. Leading security solution provider for companies of all sizes, home users, and mobile phone users.
- More than 20 years of experience in protecting digital worlds. Pioneered and continues to lead the industry in proactive threat detection.
- Global headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia. Research and development centres in Bratislava (Slovakia), San Diego (US), Montreal (Canada), Krakow (Poland), Moscow (Russia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Prague (Czech Republic) and Singapore. Sales and distribution centres in Bratislava (EMEA), San Diego (North America), Buenos Aires (Latin America), and Singapore (APAC).
- Presence in more than 180 countries worldwide.
- 700 employees worldwide.
- Protecting more than 100m users.
Follow us on Facebook: ESET Ireland on Facebook
« back to Silicon Republic Finder
25.05.2011 Scammers have come up with a new trick aimed at parting Bank of Ireland customers from their credit card details and PIN numbers by taking advantage of heightened awareness...
05.05.2011 Websites and Facebook links claiming to show unpublished details of the death of Osama Bin Laden should be treated with suspicion and are most likely fakes intended to infect...
28.04.2011 There has been a spike in activity amongst cyber criminals hoping to take advantage of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s big day on Friday and social media users in particular...
18.04.2011 While cyber criminals are known to use global disasters like earthquakes in Japan to issue ‘shocking news’ scam messages, for the first time Irish-themed spam messages have...
Cyber crime and you News24.03.2011 Cyber crime is big business and with the growth of social networking, smartphones, spam and scams, most people are easy pickings for ruthless cyber criminals.
11.03.2011 Conniving cyber criminals are taking advantage of the 8.9-magnitude earthquake in Japan and resulting tsunami in the Pacific region to lure concerned internet users into...